8.18.2011

Summertime!!

Since May, I have been raising support to stay on campus from August to July next year. I need $25,000.

An overview of my summer:
MAY 27th-30th - San Antonio trip with my mom, sister and Jeremy
JUNE 10th & 11th - my first EPIC garage sale - $1300
JUNE 12th - Jeremy & I spoke at Diana Haines' small group - $500 & so much encouragement!!
JUNE 13th - BJ and I discussed worship next year for Hinge with Sandra & Meagan (our talented student worship leaders)
JUNE 17th-19th - spent my last weekend in my grandfather's house in Chireno, TX
JUNE 24th & 25th - 2nd garage sale - $350; My mom and sister came to help and enjoy the weekend
JULY 4th - Celebration with Jeremy's family
JULY 10th-15th - Mission Trip to Amarillo
JULY 22nd-24th - Jeremy and my one year anniversary (24th) weekend; we spent the evening at the Ritz Carlton Dallas (a special gift from an academic mentor in college)
JULY 29th-31st - "A Street Car Named Desire" themed trip to The Big Easy
AUG 2nd-6th - Awakening Conference in Chicago, Illinois
AUG 18th-20th - MINISTRY TEAM RETREAT

As of today, September 4, 2011 I am still in need of $1,580

Thank you to all of my supporters whether through prayer, garage sale donations, or finances!!

Martha Mock (I love you, Mama!)
Diana Haines (I love you too, Mom!)
Diana Haines' Fellowship Group at Second Baptist Church
Tim & Pam Bray
Rodney & Diane Bray
Barbara Baros
Tim Howard, Woodland Trails Baptist Church
Kay Howard, Jacinto City Baptist Church
Ron Roach, John Raulston United Baptist Church
Luzette Berry
B.J. & Shanna Ramon
Veda Kull
Mary Idiacus
Gretchen Hodge
Wes & Katie Barta
Jared Gilmore
Bekah Fort
Taylor Weaver
Diana Banner
Joanna Bonner
Sarah Hopkins

And to my wonderful husband, Jeremy... thank you for being there to help EVERY time I needed you through all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment